Tuesday, September 30, 2014

This Is How We Do...our Monday night

 
 







 
Reasons we all need to be a little more like Katy Perry:
 
1. Last night she said her goal in life is to make people smile. That should be our life goal too. 
(She also said she hopes her songs make bad days a little better. But if I were to sing for my friends I think I'd make their bad day worse...)
 
2. She doesn't take herself too seriously.
Example #1: During part of the concert, she wore a cat costume.
Example #2: She has green hair under all those crazy wigs.
 
3. She isn't perfect, but she is CONFIDENT. She owns whatever she is doing and doesn't need your validation or care one bit what you think.
 
4. She works HARD- performing 129 shows all over THE WORLD! 22 songs A NIGHT! She started in May and will end in March of 2015. Most shows are back to back or have only one rest day in between. I don't know how her voice handles it.
 
WWKPD- What would Katy Perry do? 
 
To many more albums and concerts (you told us last night you want to do this for the rest of your life, and I'm holding you to it!)- thank you for the party last night Katy!
 
Now excuse me while I replay this entire concert in my head for the next 6 months.
 
xoxo
 
P.S. I am beyond flattered that people are asking that I share outfit details in my posts! I've hesitated to do this for a while but it's about time I try it out. I LOVE coming across a good find for a good deal, and really don't think fashion should cost an arm and a leg. I'm not doing this to try to tell everyone that I think I have a great outfit on, because I don't think that. I'm doing it so you can find good deals too! Nothing makes me more giddy than when I find a good deal from a friend or affordable fashion blog, and copying is the biggest form of flattery, right?
 
Black & White Houndstooth Pants: Old Navy ( I love the blue and black ones too!)
Graphic Tee: Old Navy (Who says only J. Crew can make a good graphic tee?)
Gold chain necklace: Nordstrom- I can't find it anywhere online but this is similar (My sister calls me 2 Chainz everytime she sees me wearing mine and I laugh every time)
Black  & Colbalt Blue Heels: Target
Leather Jacket (faux of course, I'm a poor newlywed): G by Giuliana Rancic - I know, SO random, but I have always loved her and saw her wearing it in her instagram and had to have it! Great quality, and I love the quilted leather detail.
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Alex and Ani
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment